- Independent voice ensuring balance on the Council
- Unmatched experience in city government
- Responsive listener & in-depth analyst
“It has been an honor to represent Ward 1 through the years, and help
make Burlington one of the most livable cities in the country. Thank you all for of your great feedback. There is more exciting work ahead of us. With your help, I will continue to bring new ideas forward, along with a deep perspective on the functioning of city government. Together we can meet Burlington’s upcoming opportunities and challenges. I can and will work with the Mayor and his administration to stabilize Burlington’s finances while ensuring fairness and compassion. And I will continue to take practical steps to enhance neighborhood livability in Ward 1. To do this work I ask for your support on March 5th.” — Sharon
Sharon Bushor has served Ward 1 residents on Burlington’s City Council for over 20 years. In that time she’s advocated for major initiatives that have improved the quality of life in Ward 1 and beyond.
She’s been a champion of:
- student housing solutions
- open space, parks, and community gardens
- safe traffic and pedestrian initiatives
- transparency in goverment
- children and famillies
- and much more!